Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Meadowbrook Care Center is now hiring a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA). We are hiring for all shifts-night, day, part-time, full-time, and PRN.
We are also offering a sign-on bonus!
As the State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) you will be responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned residents in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as the facility’s established nursing care policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent and successfully passed the state test.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations and guidelines governing nursing functions in the long-term care facility.
• Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
• Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
• Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
• Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
• Must be able to push, pull, lift or transfer a minimum of 40 lbs.
• Work throughout nursing service area (i.e., resident rooms, nurses’ stations).
• Work beyond normal working hours; weekends and holidays; and other positions temporarily as needed. Holiday pay and shift differential paid accordingly.
• Interact with residents, associates, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc. under all conditions and circumstances.
Meadowbrook Care is a 5 Star long term care and rehabilitation center in Cincinnati (Montgomery), OH. We have been serving our residents, families and the community since 1978. We embrace a holistic and faith-based approach to healthcare, addressing the needs of the resident through the mind, body, and spirit. We have been recognized by the Cincinnati Enquirer for Top Workplace in Cincinnati for 9 consecutive years.